Impact Testing: Florida Building Code
Florida Building code is a set of standards designed by the state of Florida for buildings. It includes many regulations and guidelines regarding hurricane protection.
Plastpro is registered with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation. To find our approved product on their website, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Product Approval on the left hand sidebar on the home page.
- Under Product Approval Menu, click on Find a Product or Application.
- For Product Manufacture, select Plastpro / NanYa plastic Corp.
- For Category, select Exterior Doors.
- For Subcategory, select Swinging Exterior Door Assemblies.
- For Application Status, select Approved.
- Click Search.